19.3.10

30 Days. 100 Pages. Are you in?

Can I churn out 100 pages of script in April? Those of you who've worked on screenplays before know that maintaining an average of 3.3 pages/day, while working 9 to 5 and having a family, is tough, to say the least.


Still, I'm betting I can. I've got an outline which is mostly done, and ideas for one more screenplay floating in my head.


This activity (can't really call it a contest, as there are no prizes to be awarded) comes from Script Frenzy. The folks behind this are the same folks who brought us the National Novel Writing Month. There are no entry fees, but they'll gladly take your donation, if your heart desires.


I'll be posting my progress throughout the month.


Take the plunge and sign up here. They've even got a Plot Machine to help you get started.


Cheers,
Deegan

No comments:

Post a Comment